OFFICE RE-OPENING INFORMATION
Keeping Our Patients and Providers Safe during COVID-19
San Francisco Bay Periodontics is pleased to inform you that our office is now open for elective and non-emergent procedures.
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
We have always made sterilization and disinfection of our office a priority. We have added some additional measures in place during this period as the safety and health of our patients and staff is paramount to us.
Infection Control Measures and Safety Enhancements
- We screen patients over the phone for possible COVID symptoms before making appointments and refer them to their doctors and testing centers if suspected.
- Patients are advised to wear face masks (or face coverings) and are asked to wait in their cars until the appointment time.
- We offer patients to wear a shoe cover, and their temperature is taken before entering the office.
- Air purifiers with built-in UV lights are installed in the treatment rooms and waiting area.
- We encourage patients to fill out our forms electronically, and also offer disposable pens at the office.
- We ask every patient to wash their hands in our presence in the treatment room with soap and water. Our staff and doctors wash their hands in the presence of the patient at the beginning of every visit.
- We disinfect all common areas such as door handles, knobs, chairs, public surfaces both in the treatment rooms and the reception room on a frequent basis throughout the day.
- We use N95 masks or level 3 surgical masks, gowns, and face shields that are also worn depending on the procedure performed.
- We will send any patient or staff member home who has symptoms of illness.
Please contact our San Francisco office at San Francisco Office Phone Number 415-333-1173 or our Alameda office at 510-864-8034. We are happy to answer any questions regarding our disinfection and sterilization policies and look forward to making every visit to our office safe, comfortable, and effective.
SF Bay Periodontics Family
Other Helpful Links:
How To Protect Yourself: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html
How To Protect Your Family: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/protect-family.html
Handwashing Tips: https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/
How To Prepare: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/index.html
Clean & Disinfect: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/cleaning-disinfection.html
Symptoms & Testing: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/index.html
If You Are High Risk: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/specific-groups/high-risk-complications.html
If You Are Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/index.html
COVID-19 FAQs: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html